IGNOU is offering a BCOMOL: Bachelor of Commerce(COMMERCE) through Online Mode the session. These programs are approved by UGC. the Admission details for these programs are as follows:
Last date for submission of application (without late fee): 28 February 2022
Why choose BCOMOL ?
Students who have completed 10+2 and are interested in pursuing a career in Commerce Field should apply to the program, which opens up a channel of admission for students. . A student who has successfully completed a BCOMOL program should also be able to find an entry-level job in the field of MBA. Chartered Accountant. Company Secretary. Master of Commerce (M.Com) Chartered Financial Analyst. Business Accounting and Taxation.
How to get admission in BCOMOL?
BCOMOL is only available online.BCOMOL is available at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for those who wish to study in Open Distance Learning (ODL) Mode
COURSE OVERVIEW BCOMOL
|School||Bachelor of Commerce(COMMERCE)|
|Eligibility||10+2 or its equivalent|
|Programme Coordinator||Prof. Nwwal Kishore, Ph: 011-29573026, Email: [email protected] Dr. Subodh Keshwarwani, Phone: 011-29573018, Email: [email protected]|
IGNOU BCOMOL / BCOM Syllabus: Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies Course Details
The online courses are identical to the offline courses. All courses are listed here.
|Regional Centre||Study Centre|
|University Campus||COE: CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION IGNOU|
What is the Difference between BCOM & BCOMOL?
As a first step, I would like to tell you that both Courses are equivalent, but there is only one big difference, which is how the programs were taught.
BCOM means “Bachelor of Commerce” and it is taught in colleges by Professor whereas BCOMOL means “Bachelor of Commerce(COMMERCE) Online Learning”, where students taught virtually like we did in past years due to COVID.
All Professors teach students on Virtually on Google Meet, Zoom, etc Platforms.
How to Apply for BCOMOL Admission Online?
The submission of the admission form passes through the following stages:
- Open the URL (https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in)
- Register (you will be given a Username and a Password).
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email.
- Re Login to the system with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill Admission Form online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph ,signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm details.
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
- View the form preview by clicking Next.
- You may download the filled in application form and keep a printout for your records once you have submitted the online application form.
Help desk contact details: You may contact the Centralized Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301or 011-29571528. You can email me at [email protected] If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in.
FAQ on BCOMOL
You get admission online Via https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
28th Feb 2022 (Extended)
BCOM is offline Course whereas BCOMOL is a Purely online Course.
Yes, IGNOU has been recognized by UGC-DEB and AICTE and all its degrees including Online BCOM are valid.