IGNOU is offering a BSWGOL: Bachelor of Social Work through Online Mode session. These programs are approved by UGC. the Admission details for these programs are as follows:
Last date for submission of application (without late fee): 28 February 2022
Why choose BSWGOL ?
Students who have completed 10+2 and are interested in pursuing a career in management responsibilities. should apply to the program, which opens up a channel of admission for students. . A student who has successfully completed a BSWGOL program should also be able to find an entry-level job in the field of Counsellors, Criminology Specialists, Social Security Officers, .
How to get admission in BSWGOL ?
BSWGOL is only available online. BSWGOL is available at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for those who wish to study in Open Distance Learning (ODL) Mode
COURSE OVERVIEW BSWGOL
|School||School of Social Work|
|Eligibility||10+2 or its equivalent|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 17700/- plus Rs.200/- as Registration fee. Fee is to be paid per year @Rs.5900/- per year. In the first year Registration fee of Rs.200/- is charged.|
|Programme Coordinator||Dr V Kannappa Setty, Dr. Lingaswamy, Phone – 011-29571698|
IGNOU BSWGOL / BSWG Syllabus: Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies Course Details
The online courses are identical to the offline courses. All courses are listed here.
|Regional Centre||Study Centre|
|CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION IGNOU||COE: CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION|
What is the Difference between BSWG & BSWGOL?
As a first step, I would like to tell you that both Courses are equivalent, but there is only one big difference, which is how the programs were taught.
BSWG means “ Bachelor of Social Work ” and it is taught in colleges by Professor whereas BSWGOL means “Bachelor of Social Work Online Learning”, where students taught virtually like we did in past years due to COVID.
All Professors teach students on Virtually on Google Meet, Zoom, etc Platforms.
How to Apply for BSWGOL Admission Online?
The submission of the admission form passes through the following stages:
- Open the URL (https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in)
- Register (you will be given a Username and a Password).
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email.
- Re Login to the system with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill Admission Form online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph ,signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm details.
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
- View the form preview by clicking Next.
- You may download the filled in application form and keep a printout for your records once you have submitted the online application form.
Help desk contact details: You may contact the Centralized Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301or 011-29571528. You can email me at [email protected]. If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in.
FAQ on BTSOL
You get admission online Via https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
28th Feb 2022 (Extended)
BSWG is offline Course whereas BSWGOL is a Purely online Course
Rs. 17700/- plus Rs.200/- as Registration fee. Fee is to be paid per year @Rs.5900/- per year
Yes, IGNOU has been recognized by UGC-DEB and AICTE and all its degrees including Online BSWG are valid.
School Social Worker.
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Worker.