IGNOU is offering a BTSOL: Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies Full Course Detail through Online Mode the session. These programmes are approved by UGC. the Admission details for these programmes are as follows:
Last date for submission of application (without late fee): 28 February 2022
Why choose BTSOL ?
Students who have completed 10+2 and are interested in pursuing a career in Tourism and Hospitality Service Management should apply to the program, which opens up a channel of admission for students. . A student who has successfully completed a BTSOL program should also be able to find an entry-level job in the field of Tourism and Hospitality .
How to get admission in BTSOL?
BTSOL is only available online. BTSOL is available at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for those who wish to study in Open Distance Learning (ODL) Mode
COURSE OVERVIEW BTSOL
|School||School of Tourism and Hospitality Service Management|
|Eligibility||10+2 or its equivalent|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 10,200/- for full programme to be paid year wise @Rs. 3,400/- per year + Exam Fees as decided by the University.|
|Programme Coordinator||Arvind Kumar Dubey , Assistant Professor, SOTHSM Phone: +91-011-29571754 Email: [email protected]|
IGNOU BTSOL / BTS Syllabus: Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies Course Details
The online courses are identical to the offline courses. All courses are listed here.
|Regional Centre||Study Centre|
|KHANNA||2299: NIRMAN CAMPUS OF EDUCATION RESEARCH and TRAINING LSC 2299|
|CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION IGNOU||COE: CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION|
What is the Difference between BTS & BTSOL?
As a first step, I would like to tell you that both Courses are equivalent, but there is only one big difference, which is how the programs were taught.
BTS means “Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies” and it is taught in colleges by Professor whereas BTSOL means “Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies Online Learning”, where students taught virtually like we did in past years due to COVID.
All Professors teach students on Virtually on Google Meet, Zoom, etc Platforms.
How to Apply for BTSOL Admission Online?
The submission of the admission form passes through the following stages:
- Open the URL (https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in)
- Register (you will be given a Username and a Password).
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email.
- Re Login to the system with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill Admission Form online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph ,signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm details.
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
- View the form preview by clicking Next.
- You may download the filled in application form and keep a printout for your records once you have submitted the online application form.
Help desk contact details: You may contact the Centralized Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301or 011-29571528. You can email me at [email protected] If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in.
FAQ on BTSOL
You get admission online Via https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
28th Feb 2022 (Extended)
BTS is offline Course whereas BTSOL is a Purely online Course.
Rs. 10,200/- for full programme to be paid year wise @Rs. 3,400/- per year + Exam Fees as decided by the University.
Yes, IGNOU has been recognized by UGC-DEB and AICTE and all its degrees including Online BTS are valid.