IGNOU is offering a IGNOU MAGPSOL Course Details: MA In Gandhi And Peace Studies Work through Online Mode session. These programs are approved by UGC. the Admission details for these programs are as follows:
Last date for submission of application (without late fee): 28 February 2022
Why choose IGNOU MAGPSOL :MA In Gandhi And Peace Studies ?
Students who have completed 10+2+3 and are interested in pursuing a career in Diplomat or Field Offices.
- To provide opportunities for higher studies to the learners.
- provide quality education at post-graduate level in theoretical and applied Gandhian Studies, Peace, Conflict Management, and Social Regeneration.
- To provide an in-depth knowledge in the area of Peace and Conflict Resolution and enable the learners to specialise in one of the Gandhian models of development.
How to get admission in MAGPSOL ?
MAGPSOL is only available online. MAGPSOL is available at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for those who wish to study in Open Distance Learning (ODL) Mode
COURSE OVERVIEW MAGPSOL :MA In Gandhi And Peace Studies
|Duration||02 Years Maximum 4 years|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree in any discipline from a recognised University. The programme is offered through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode throughout the country both in Hindi and English Medium.|
|Fee Structure||INR(Rs.): 4,500.00/- for Per Year|
|Programme Coordinator||Prof. Satish Kumar|
Mobile No:+91 9313487857
Email: [email protected]
IGNOU MAGPSOL / MAGPS Syllabus: Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies Course Details
The online courses are identical to the offline courses. All courses are listed here.
|Regional Centre||Study Centre|
|CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION IGNOU||COE: CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION|
What is the Difference between MAGPS & MAGPSOL?
As a first step, I would like to tell you that both Courses are equivalent, but there is only one big difference, which is how the programs were taught.
MAGPS means “ MA In Gandhi And Peace Studies Work ” and it is taught in colleges by Professor whereas MAGPSOL means “MA In Gandhi And Peace Studies Work Online Learning”, where students taught virtually like we did in past years due to COVID.
All Professors teach students on Virtually on Google Meet, Zoom, etc Platforms.
How to Apply for MAGPSOL Admission Online?
The submission of the admission form passes through the following stages:
- Open the URL (https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in)
- Register (you will be given a Username and a Password).
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email.
- Re Login to the system with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill Admission Form online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph ,signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm details.
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
- View the form preview by clicking Next.
- You may download the filled in application form and keep a printout for your records once you have submitted the online application form.
Help desk contact details: You may contact the Centralized Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301or 011-29571528. You can email me at [email protected]. If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in.
FAQ on MAGPSOL :MA In Gandhi And Peace Studies
You get admission online Via https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
28th Feb 2022 (Extended)
MAGPS is offline Course whereas MAGPSOL is a Purely online Course
INR(Rs.): 4,500.00/- for Per Year
Yes, IGNOU has been recognized by UGC-DEB and AICTE and all its degrees including Online MAGPS are valid.
Careers for MA In Gandhi And Peace Studies
Diplomat or Field Officer
Nonprofit Director, Communication Specialists, or Press Officer
Policy Officer or Legal Advocate
Human Resources & Trauma Specialist