IGNOU is offering a IGNOU MAJMCOL Course Details: MA Journalism And Mass Communication Work through Online Mode session. These programs are approved by UGC. the Admission details for these programs are as follows:
Last date for submission of application (without late fee): 28 February 2022
Why choose IGNOU MAJMCOL Course Details: MA Journalism And Mass Communication ?
With the MA in Journalism and Mass Communication, you will get an in-depth exposure to various aspects related to Journalism and Mass Communication, which will equip you with the necessary knowledge, skills, attitudes, and competencies.
This program aims to develop skilled human resources in media and communication and to showcase media as a tool for change and development. During the program, you will acquire competencies and develop professional skills necessary to secure employment in different media sectors. This program will allow those working in media organizations without appropriate formal training to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
Students who have completed 10+2+ 3 and are interested in pursuing a career in management responsibilities.
How to get admission in MAJMCOL ?
MAJMCOL is only available online. MAJMCOL is available at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for those who wish to study in Open Distance Learning (ODL) Mode
COURSE OVERVIEW MAJMCOL
|Duration||Minimum 02 year ;Maximum 04 years|
|Eligibility||Eligibility for admission: The learners should have Bachelors Degree in any discipline. They should have access to computers, Internet and basic knowledge of MS Word (for creating word documents and communicating through the Internet for sending and receiving mails, browsing sites etc.).|
|Fee Structure||NR(Rs.): 12,500.00/- for Per Year|
Note: Exam Fees is not included in Fee Structure it will be as decided by the University
|Programme Coordinator||Dr. K S Arul Selvan|
School of Journalism and New Media Studies(SOJNMS)
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068.
Email:[email protected] and [email protected]
IGNOU MAJMCOL / MAJMC Syllabus: Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies Course Details
The online courses are identical to the offline courses. All courses are listed here.
|Regional Centre||Study Centre|
|CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION IGNOU||COE: CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION|
What is the Difference between MAJMC & MAJMCOL?
As a first step, I would like to tell you that both Courses are equivalent, but there is only one big difference, which is how the programs were taught.
MAJMC means “ MA Journalism And Mass Communication Work ” and it is taught in colleges by Professor whereas MAJMCOL means “MA Journalism And Mass Communication Work Online Learning”, where students taught virtually like we did in past years due to COVID.
All Professors teach students on Virtually on Google Meet, Zoom, etc Platforms.
Carrier in MAJMCOL
The program is useful for those who plan to work in print media, radio, television, new media, advertising, public relations, and media research and development. Additionally, it will be relevant to those who are already employed in any of these areas and wish to enhance their skills and knowledge. Students in the following areas will be targeted by the curriculum
- interested in working in print, digital, and electronic media
- interested in working in advertising and public relations
- Candidate interested in media research and academia as well as careers in media development
How to Apply for MAJMCOL Admission Online?
The submission of the admission form passes through the following stages:
- Open the URL (https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in)
- Register (you will be given a Username and a Password).
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email.
- Re Login to the system with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill Admission Form online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph ,signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm details.
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
- View the form preview by clicking Next.
- You may download the filled in application form and keep a printout for your records once you have submitted the online application form.
Help desk contact details: You may contact the Centralized Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301or 011-29571528. You can email me at [email protected].ac.in. If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in.
FAQ on IGNOU MAJMCOL :MA Journalism And Mass Communication
You get admission online Via https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
28th Feb 2022 (Extended)
MAJMC is offline Course whereas MAJMCOL is a Purely online Course
NR(Rs.): 12,500.00/- for Per Year
Yes, IGNOU has been recognized by UGC-DEB and AICTE and all its degrees including Online MAJMC are valid.
nterested in working in print, digital, and electronic media
interested in working in advertising and public relations
interested in media research and academia as well as careers in media development