IGNOU is offering a IGNOU MARDOL Course Details : Masters Of Arts In Rural Development through Online Mode session. These programs are approved by UGC. the Admission details for these programs are as follows:
Last date for submission of application (without late fee): 28 February 2022
Why choose MARDOL ?
Students who have completed 10+2 and are interested in pursuing a career in management responsibilities. should apply to the program, which opens up a channel of admission for students. . A student who has successfully completed a MARDOL program should also be able to find an entry-level job in the field of Counsellors, Criminology Specialists, Social Security Officers, .
How to get admission in MARDOL ?
MARDOL is only available online. MARDOL is available at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for those who wish to study in Open Distance Learning (ODL) Mode
COURSE OVERVIEW IGNOU MARDOL Course Details : Masters Of Arts In Rural Development
|SCHOOL||School of Continuing Education|
|Contact Details||Mr. Buta Singh Assistant Professor in Rural Development (SOCE)|
Email: [email protected]
Mob No. 09873202137
|ELIGIBILITY||Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University|
|FEE STRUCTURE||Rs.5900/- per year, plus registration fee of Rs.200/-|
IGNOU MARDOL / MARD Syllabus: Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies Course Details
The online courses are identical to the offline courses. All courses are listed here.
|Regional Centre||Study Centre|
|CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION IGNOU||COE: CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION|
What is the Difference between MARD & MARDOL?
As a first step, I would like to tell you that both Courses are equivalent, but there is only one big difference, which is how the programs were taught.
MARD means “ Master of Arts(Rural Development) ” and it is taught in colleges by Professor whereas MARDOL means “Master of Arts(Rural Development) Online Learning”, where students taught virtually like we did in past years due to COVID.
All Professors teach students on Virtually on Google Meet, Zoom, etc Platforms.
How to Apply for MARDOL Admission Online?
The submission of the admission form passes through the following stages:
- Open the URL (https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in)
- Register (you will be given a Username and a Password).
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email.
- Re Login to the system with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill Admission Form online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph ,signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm details.
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
- View the form preview by clicking Next.
- You may download the filled in application form and keep a printout for your records once you have submitted the online application form.
Help desk contact details: You may contact the Centralized Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301or 011-29571528. You can email me at [email protected] If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in.
FAQ on MARD PROGRAM
You get admission online Via https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
28th Feb (Extended)
MARD is offline Course whereas MARDOL is a Purely online Course
Rs.5900/- per year, plus registration fee of Rs.200/-
Yes, IGNOU has been recognized by UGC-DEB and AICTE and all its degrees including Online MARDOL are valid.
Yes Master of Arts(Rural Development) The course MARDOL will enable the learners to develop skills and competencies to understand the various issues, problems and challenges related Rural Society and address them effectively. The course will provide opportunities in various national and international development organisations, government sectors, providing avenues for employment in various developmental projects/schemes/programmes run by governmental organisations/industries and corporate.