IGNOU is offering a IGNOU MCAOL Course Details : Master Of Computer Applications Work through Online Mode session. These programs are approved by UGC. the Admission details for these programs are as follows:
The broad objective of the MCA programme is to prepare graduate students for productive careers in software industry and academia by providing an outstanding environment for teaching and research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
Last date for submission of application (without late fee): 28 February 2022
Why choose IGNOU MCAOL : Master Of Computer Applications ?
Students who have completed 10+2+3 and are interested in pursuing a career in management responsibilities. should apply to the program, .
How to get admission in MCAOL ?
MCAOL is only available online. MCAOL is available at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for those who wish to study in Open Distance Learning (ODL) Mode
COURSE OVERVIEW IGNOU MCAOL :Master Of Computer Applications
|Duration||02 year ;Maximum 04 years|
|Eligibility||Passed BCA/B.Sc (Computer Science/IT)/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or Equivalent Degree with at least 50% marks in the Bachelor’s Degree (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category)|
|Fee Structure||INR(Rs.): 12,000.00/- for Per Semester + Rs.2000/- per course (For MCS-201 and MCS-208)|
|Programme Coordinator||Dr. Akshay Kumar|
School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068.
IGNOU MCAOL / MCA Syllabus: Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies Course Details
The online courses are identical to the offline courses. All courses are listed here.
|Regional Centre||Study Centre|
|CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION IGNOU||COE: CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION|
What is the Difference between MCA & MCAOL?
As a first step, I would like to tell you that both Courses are equivalent, but there is only one big difference, which is how the programs were taught.
MCA means “ Master Of Computer Applications Work ” and it is taught in colleges by Professor whereas MCAOL means “Master Of Computer Applications Work Online Learning”, where students taught virtually like we did in past years due to COVID.
All Professors teach students on Virtually on Google Meet, Zoom, etc Platforms.
How to Apply for MCAOL Admission Online?
The submission of the admission form passes through the following stages:
- Open the URL (https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in)
- Register (you will be given a Username and a Password).
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email.
- Re Login to the system with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill Admission Form online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph ,signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm details.
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
- View the form preview by clicking Next.
- You may download the filled in application form and keep a printout for your records once you have submitted the online application form.
Help desk contact details: You may contact the Centralized Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301or 011-29571528. You can email me at [email protected] If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in.
FAQ on BTSOL
You get admission online Via https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
28th Feb 2022 (Extended)
MCA is offline Course whereas MCAOL is a Purely online Course
INR(Rs.): 12,000.00/- for Per Semester + Rs.2000/- per course (For MCS-201 and MCS-208)
Yes, IGNOU has been recognized by UGC-DEB and AICTE and all its degrees including Online MCA are valid.
List of Career Options after MCA
More IT Jobs
Salary of M.C.A IGNOU Passed Students is Approx 40K Per Months to 65K as per Experience.