IGNOU is offering a IGNOU MEGOL Course Details : Master Of Arts (English) Work through Online Mode session. These programs are approved by UGC. the Admission details for these programs are as follows:
Last date for submission of application (without late fee): 28 February 2022
Why choose IGNOU MEGOL Course Details : Master Of Arts (English) ?
With its web-based study material, video lectures, and live counseling, the Master of Arts (English) (MEGOL) program aims to reach students from every corner of the globe. Studying works from all over the world will benefit students.
Students who have completed 10+2+3 and are interested in pursuing a career in management responsibilities. should apply to the program, Can take up jobs in teaching, copyediting, creative writing, journalism, translation, book publishing, etc.
How to get admission in MEGOL ?
MEGOL is only available online. MEGOL is available at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for those who wish to study in Open Distance Learning (ODL) Mode
COURSE OVERVIEW MEGOL Master Of Arts (English)
|Programme Type||MASTER DEGREE|
|Duration||Duration of the programme: Minimum 02 year ;Maximum 04 years|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognised University|
|Fee Structure||INR(Rs.): 6,000.00/- for Per Year|
|Programme Coordinator||Prof. Malati Mathur|
Prof of English
Director School of Humanities
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 01129572751, 01129572752
IGNOU MEGOL / MEG Syllabus: Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies Course Details
The online courses are identical to the offline courses. All courses are listed here.
|Regional Centre||Study Centre|
|CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION IGNOU||COE: CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION|
What is the Difference between MEG & MEGOL ?
As a first step, I would like to tell you that both Courses are equivalent, but there is only one big difference, which is how the programs were taught.
MEG means “ Master Of Arts (English) Work ” and it is taught in colleges by Professor whereas MEGOL means “Master Of Arts (English) Work Online Learning”, where students taught virtually like we did in past years due to COVID.
All Professors teach students on Virtually on Google Meet, Zoom, etc Platforms.
How to Apply for MEGOL Admission Online?
The submission of the admission form passes through the following stages:
- Open the URL (https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in)
- Register (you will be given a Username and a Password).
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email.
- Re Login to the system with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill Admission Form online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph ,signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm details.
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
- View the form preview by clicking Next.
- You may download the filled in application form and keep a printout for your records once you have submitted the online application form.
Help desk contact details: You may contact the Centralized Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301or 011-29571528. You can email me at [email protected]. If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in.
FAQ on BTSOL
You get admission online Via https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
28th Feb 2022 (Extended)
MEG is offline Course whereas MEGOL is a Purely online Course
INR(Rs.): 6,000.00/- for Per Year
Yes, IGNOU has been recognized by UGC-DEB and AICTE and all its degrees including Online MEG are valid.
Yes ,MEGOL jobs in teaching, copyediting, creative writing, journalism, translation, book publishing, etc.