IGNOU is offering a IGNOU MHDOL Course Details : Master Of Arts (Hindi) Work through Online Mode session. These programs are approved by UGC. the Admission details for these programs are as follows:
Last date for submission of application (without late fee): 28 February 2022
Why choose IGNOU MHDOL :Master Of Arts (Hindi) ?
Students who have completed 10+2+3 and are interested in pursuing a career in MA Education Secondary School Teacher should apply to the program,
his Programme exposes learners to a wide range of Hindi literature. It consists of courses worth 64 credits. The programme can be completed in a minimum period of two years and a maximum period of five years.
How to get admission in MHDOL ?
MHDOL is only available online. MHDOL is available at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for those who wish to study in Open Distance Learning (ODL) Mode
COURSE OVERVIEW IGNOU MHDOL : Master Of Arts (Hindi)
|Duration||Minimum 2 Years Maximum 4 years|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognised University.|
|Fee Structure||6,000.00/- for Per Year|
|Programme Coordinator||Prof. Satyakam|
Ph: 01129572776, 01129572752
Email: [email protected]
IGNOU MHDOL / MHD Syllabus: Bachelor Of Arts In Tourism Studies Course Details
The online courses are identical to the offline courses. All courses are listed here.
|Regional Centre||Study Centre|
|CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION IGNOU||COE: CENTRE FOR ONLINE EDUCATION|
What is the Difference between MHD & MHDOL?
As a first step, I would like to tell you that both Courses are equivalent, but there is only one big difference, which is how the programs were taught.
MHD means “ Master Of Arts (Hindi) Work ” and it is taught in colleges by Professor whereas MHDOL means “Master Of Arts (Hindi) Work Online Learning”, where students taught virtually like we did in past years due to COVID.
All Professors teach students on Virtually on Google Meet, Zoom, etc Platforms.
How to Apply for MHDOL Admission Online?
The submission of the admission form passes through the following stages:
- Open the URL (https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in)
- Register (you will be given a Username and a Password).
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email.
- Re Login to the system with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill Admission Form online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph ,signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm details.
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
- View the form preview by clicking Next.
- You may download the filled in application form and keep a printout for your records once you have submitted the online application form.
Help desk contact details: You may contact the Centralized Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301or 011-29571528. You can email me at [email protected] If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in.
FAQ on MHDOL
You get admission online Via https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
28th Feb 2022 (Extended)
MHD is offline Course whereas MHDOL is a Purely online Course
6,000.00/- for Per Year
Yes, IGNOU has been recognized by UGC-DEB and AICTE and all its degrees including Online MHD are valid.
Career Prospects And Job Scope For MA Education
Secondary School Teacher.
MHD Is MAster Degree Master Of Arts