IGNOU BAG BANC 132 Study Material In Hindi Medium : Indian National Open University (IGNOU) provides learners with learning materials in both printed form and digital format. A 15% discount will be offered to candidates who choose soft copies of their materials.
For example, printed materials will be sent to the student’s registered address by regular mail or delivery by express delivery.
IGNOU BANC 132 Study Material
Through the IGNOU E-Content Application, the University offers candidates the ability to apply quickly for the IGNOU BAG Study Material. It is also available in the Google Play Store.
List for BANC 132 Study Material
|Block-01||Introducing Biological Anthropology||Download|
|Block-02||Human Evolution and Evolution||Download|
|Block-03||Living Primates: Human and Non-Human||Download|
|Block-04||Approaches of Biological Anthropology||Download|
EGyankosh for BANC 132 Study Material
In addition to the study material, the candidate can access the website of GyanKosh. Of course, BANC 132 Egyankosh or Study Material provides the facility of study materials, which can be accessed at the official website. Additionally, as with the University, IGNOU provides the candidates with learning services, including counselling sessions, teleconferencing, and radio counselings.
The University, of course, provides a library where students can obtain reading materials in both written and audiovisual formats. Moreover, the university provides students with the opportunity to study in a variety of languages.
I found the university’s study materials to be helpful for exams. The study material assists the student to master new concepts as well as to reflect on the images provided within it.
The Study Material includes a paper pattern, which is not only helpful in gaining good marks, but also improves academic performance.
How Can Candidates Click Here The IGNOU BANC 132 Study Material & Books ?
- By visiting the official website, you can download the study material.
- Select the “Division” link under “ABOUT IGNOU”.
- The available divisions will now appear on the screen.
- Next, select “Material Production & Distribution Division (MPDD)”.
- Select the “Study Materials” option.
- Therefore, both academic sessions will be reflected on the screen.
- Enrolment in a session is possible.
- Candidates will have access to a login window to check the status of their shipments.
- In the blank space, enter the details of your enrolment number.
- Thus forth, they should select the Submit option.
Stay Tunes for More-Click Here